★Ruta del Bosque de Cobre ★ by MSE Malaga
Fresh air, nature and a magical place during the fall.
We will do a hiking route suitable for everyone, we will enjoy the incredible colors of this place during the fall.
In addition, we will take advantage of the trip to visit Juzcar, Igualeja and Pujerra.
What are you waiting for? You put the desire, the friends we put it!
– Depart Malaga – 8:00 am Malaga City Hall (Avenida Cervantes, 4)
(Optional pick up in Teatinos)
– Return: 18:30 – Malaga City Council
★ Price: € 20
★ Limited Places !!
– Private round trip transportation by private bus
– Simple level hikers route. For everyone
– Guided tour (Spanish / English)
– Visit of Igualeja, Juzcar, Pujerra and the source of the Genal river
– Mountain insurance
– MSE Coordinator and Photographer
– Lots of fun and surprises!
★ COVID security protocol
★ Bus disinfected and sanitized
★ Mandatory use of a mask on the bus
★ Hydrogel available throughout the day
★ Obligation to bring a Mask
★ We recommend:
– Food and water
– Walking shoes
– Warm clothing
– Photo camera and your smile
Upcoming dates: BOOKINGS AVAILABLE!!
Tickets : 20€
Tickets online: 21,80€
(In order not to pay the fees online, you can request the bank details to pay by transfer by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a promoter of MSE Malaga)
★ JOIN OUR COMMUNITY !! ★
★WhatsApp Group Travel for everyone:
★WhatsApp Erasmus Group
For more inspiration, you can always check Malaga South Experiences on Instagram!