★ Trip to La Alpujarra ★ by MSE Malaga
La Alpujarra is one of the most visited regions in the province of Granada. Virtually intact since the Arab domination, it still preserves the original Berber architecture. It is a magical place, a small oasis within the province of Granada, unique in Spain!
– Depart Malaga – 8:00 am Malaga City Hall (Avenida Cervantes, 4)
(Optional pick up in Teatinos)
– Return: 20:00 – Malaga City Council
★ Price: € 20
★ Limited Places !!
– Private round trip transportation by private bus
– Visit: Lanjaron, Trevelez, Capileira, Bubion, Soportujar, etc.
– Visit the “La casita de la abuela Ili”
– Visit ham dryer
– Visit Manantial fuente agria
– MSE Coordinator and Photographer
– Lots of fun and surprises!
★ COVID security protocol
★ Bus disinfected and sanitized
★ Mandatory use of a mask on the bus
★ Hydrogel available throughout the day
★ Obligation to bring a Mask
★ We recommend:
– Food and water
– Walking shoes
– Warm clothing
– Photo camera and your smile
Upcoming dates: BOOKINGS AVAILABLE!!
Tickets : 20€
Tickets online: 21,80€
(In order not to pay the fees online, you can request the bank details to pay by transfer by email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a promoter of MSE Malaga)
★ JOIN OUR COMMUNITY !! ★
★WhatsApp Group Travel for everyone:
★WhatsApp Erasmus Group
For more inspiration, you can always check Malaga South Experiences on Instagram!